Sunday, November 15, 2009

Arbonne take me away!

This weekend has been a pretty busy one...than again when is a weekend with three kids not right?! I hosted my first home sale-type party this past Saturday. This seriously makes me feel old...not sure why but it totally does! Anyway, the party was for Arbonne, a awesome face/body care line. It was a lot of fun. We soaked our feet in little foot baths, scrubbed with some wonderful smelling stuff, & finished off with some yummy lotions. Sammi and my friends little girl, Sonja, soaked their little tootsies as well! Sammi loved it! I seriously cannot remember the last time I sat in my living room with some girlfriends doing something that wasn't remotely child related. I have to admit it was kinda nice. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE my kids but every once in awhile some girl time is definitely needed! And I was in some definite need! So thank you Leela & Arbonne for a fun-filled evening!

Now as most of you know today is the opening day of deer season. Our little neck of the woods has changed from the quiet country we love to a busy noisy deer camp heaven or hell depending on how you look at it I suppose! On the way home from church Lex counted 10 cars at the tiny deer camp across the road from us! This time of year is not my favorite only due to the amount of people out here but I will admit I do love the venison so I'm not complaining! My father-in-law, Pop pop as Waylon calls him, will be here tomorrow to hunt with Travis this week. We can't wait to see him! Hopefully they both get a deer. Not only will it fill our freezer but in our house a buck = a very happy husband! Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment