Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mommy What's That?

Where to begin...today has been one of those days...it seemed like I went from one mess to another ALL day long! Waylon has hit his terrible two's with a vengeance! He went from hitting the tv with his light saber while watching Clone Wars, which by the way he told me it was OK because he was just "fighting bad guys", to having Sammi in the shower in the armpit hold because she decided to make her own "mess" from her ankles to her shoulders. Yuck! So while I was cleaning up my adorable yet smelly baby I could hear my terrible two year old in the living room arguing with his oldest sister. I wrapped Sammi in a towel and headed into the other room to take care of yet another mess. I separated Waylon and Lexzi and started to take Waylon into his room for a timeout while explaining what he had done wrong. In the middle of the trip he interrupts me and says "Mommy what's that?" pointing to my nose. I was thinking he was trying to distract me from his punishment told him it wasn't funny! To which he said "Mommy what's that?" This time I thought I better check things out and discovered I had poop on my nose! At the same time Sammi started to get agitated because she was still wrapped in a towel in my arms. So what did I do get her dressed and then wipe the poop off my nose...such is the life of a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment