Sunday, October 25, 2009

Caffeine makes the world go round...at least mine!

So this week has been a blur...between work and the kids stuff I have been so busy! Thursday night after training at work (with both little kids), picking up Lex from her last cheer football game at 10:30pm & getting the kids in bed, I finally got to work on some sewing I needed to get done. So at around 11:30 I made a tutu and a few wool felt flower barrettes and a headband. Friday, we had a grand opening at my work, Wautier Wellness. Same place I've been working but my friend Stephanie who's also the chiropractor that's been working there bought the practice. I'm so happy & excited for her! Sammi came with me and was all decked out in her teal & black tutu (Wautier Wellness colors) and her headband with a teal flower on it. She got rave reviews! :) The grand opening went well and I was pretty busy with chair massages. Saturday was busy as well. Travis started to fell yucky the night before and was even worse by morning. We had plans to take the kids to the pumpkin patch so I ended up taking them by myself. Waylon loved picking out a pumpkin! He really surprised me by picking out a smaller one he could carry by himself. He said all the others were "too heavy Mommy!" He held that goofy pumpkin in his lap the entire way home and had to bring it inside too! When I woke up this morning there it was by his little sleeping head! So today we will be carving pumpkins and I have more sewing to do for costumes...more coffee please!

No comments:

Post a Comment