Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Comfy

Today has been a pretty long day. I recently went back to work and while I'm only working two days, the days that I do work tend to feel extremely long! So tonight after dinner, baths, & getting Sammi to sleep, Waylon crawled up on my lap to watch this monster trucks cartoon he loves. He moved around a bit and finally snuggled in. After a few minutes he said "Mommy...Sammi's boobs are comfy." Being tired it took me a minute to figure out what he said (although I do speak two year old pretty fluently sometimes I need a second listen). I asked him to repeat himself and he looked at me like I was crazy and said a little louder, "Sammi's boobs comfy!" And with that he fell asleep. Kids say the darnedest things. What a little smarty pants! And to think a few months ago we were worried about his speech...

No comments:

Post a Comment